Senior Finance Executive
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Develop quarterly and annual budgets and forecasting and provide timely and accurate reporting to relevant departments and management.
- Issue Monthly Sales Invoice, Credit Notes and Statement Of Accounts to customer
- Oversee the company's cash flow management by ensuring timely collections from clients and payments to suppliers
- Payment processing & monthly reconciliation
- Be proactive in providing your recommendations in terms of budgeting, forecasting and other financial processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Executives specialising in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates welcome!