Technical Support Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
Currently, we are seeing a full-time Technical Support Specialist. In this role, you will be actively involved in support of new/ existing web applications.
Additional key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage pre and post sales enquiries / support to partners
- Work closely with external and internal teams in the areas of testing
- To provide details, accurate and timely monthly reports to the management.
- Work as part of the team to meet project targets and quality objectives.
- Ensure documentation, procedures and guidelines are up to date.
- Able to work within tight schedule and meeting deadlines.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks assigned as and when required.
- Solid understanding of web standards and e-commerce scene
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy
- Knowledge of the following skills is an advantage:
- Open source e-commerce platform
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Degree or Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Technical & Help Desk Support or equivalent
- Possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Detailed oriented, passion to learn and commitment to self-improvement
- Adaptable, ability to work independently or in teams
- Able to work independently by proposing viable solutions based on a self-study of the existing code base, without being heavily-reliant on others to guide you to a form of solution
- Not afraid to break the status quo by suggesting/implementing positive changes and refactoring to improve code and product quality
- Fresh graduate with the right attitude, willingness to learn and aspire to achieve a successful career in support management are encouraged to apply.